Gora Celebrity Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cover Feature Winging Marion Cotillard

Marion Cotillard

Not defective, considering this sparrow small particular didnt it even prepares. "Oh. "Im that interview a actress, " I say in mine -- eventually -- little cadence annoying. Talks to the Saroyan strawberry I am in the restaurant palatial of a hotel of hills of Beverly, waiting for the woman who has gained this actress better Oscar, Marion Cotillard of years. It cracks of the woman to attention. That the " plays of Edith Piaf...; Train outside. I point out the name of Cotillards. It was good but a lot disturbing.". When the director of the ways len Rose has launch virtual disowning while , it has hit loro -- the mesmerising has gained an Oscar for the role. "Wow, " exclaims. He is in delay and I wish to make sure that the staff will know where to direct it when he arrives, in way I approach myself al matre d. It was in the ways len Rose... The "I it has seen that one.